Back pain is a terrible feeling, even more so for a child. A chiropractor?s office can be scary on top of that. Alleviate children's fears with the Visit to the Chiropractor coloring and activity book. This educational book teaches children how important chiropractors are, and that their office doesn't have to be a scary place. The book features 16 pages of games and activities. Recommended for children ages 3 and up.
Don't Forget the Crayons!
Make it Easy -- Make it a Fun Pack: any coloring book or activity pad conveniently packaged with a 4-pack of crayons in a sealed poly bag. No assembly required.
- Educational coloring book teaches kids what to expect at the chiropractor's office
- Each book contains a collection of 16 fun-filled coloring sheets and activities
- Recommended for children ages 3 and up
- Book size is 8 x 10.5 inches. Made in the USA.
- A great value at just 75 cents per coloring book!