Language arts teachers, jazz up your classroom and help students navigate some of English’s most confusing words with this colorful grammar poster!
There are many confusing words in the English language that look and sound similar. Keep them straight with this invaluable poster that teaches students the difference between the commonly confused homophones. It also gives easy to understand examples of how to use each word in a sentence. Brightly colored with a layout that makes it easy for kids to see, read and understand, this educational chart is much more than your average classroom decoration, it’s a must have for any language arts, English, or creative writing classroom!
- EDUCATIONAL POSTER lists 10 sets of commonly confused words and homophones and gives the definition and examples of each
- MUST HAVE FOR YOUR CLASSROOM - This is the perfect, colorful decoration for middle school or high school classrooms
- DURABLE - Laminated with 3 mil thick laminate with edge protected corners to ensure durability
- EXCELLENT QUALITY - 100# cover gloss paper. Made in the USA
- FULL SIZE LAMINATED POSTER - Measures 17 x 22 inches
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked