Commonly Confused Words - Language Arts Poster - 17"x22" - Laminated
Language arts teachers, jazz up your classroom and help students navigate some of English's most confusing words with this colorful grammar poster!
There are many confusing words in the English language that look and sound similar. Keep them straight with this invaluable poster that teaches students the difference between the commonly confused homophones. It also gives easy to understand examples of how to use each word in a sentence. Brightly colored with a layout that makes it easy for kids to see, read and understand, this educational chart is much more than your average classroom decoration, it's a must have for any language arts, English, or creative writing classroom!
- EDUCATIONAL POSTER lists 10 sets of commonly confused words and homophones and gives the definition and examples of each
- A MUST HAVE - This is the perfect, colorful decoration for middle school or high school classrooms
- EXCELLENT QUALITY - High quality (100#) paper. Manufactured with double sided 3 mil thick encapsulated lamination and sealed on all sides to protect against dirt, dust, moisture and humidity.
- FULL SIZE POSTER - Measures 17"x22"
- MADE IN THE USA - All of our posters are printed in the USA and shipped in sturdy cardboard tubes