Good hand washing is the first line of defense against the spread of many illnesses — from the common cold to more serious infections, such as viruses, meningitis, bronchitis, the flu, hepatitis A, food-borne illnesses, and many types of diarrhea.
Post this educational hand washing chart in bathrooms, classrooms, or the school nurse office as a reminder for both adults and children on how to properly wash hands—wet hands with clean running water, apply soap and scrub together for 20 seconds, rinse under clean running water, and dry using a clean towel or air dry.
Hand washing is easy, inexpensive, effective, and can help prevent sick days and trips to the doctor!
- A MUST HAVE for the school nurse's office, workplace, school bathroom, or anywhere to remind people how to properly wash their hands
- DISCOURAGE the spread of germs and keep your students and workers healthy!
- EXCELLENT QUALITY - 100# cover gloss paper.
- DURABLE - Laminated with 3 mil thick laminate with edge protected corners to ensure durability
- IDEAL SIZE - Measures 12 x 18 inches
- Made in the USA