This poster shows 12 children's faces containing different emotions - confident, happy, ashamed, surprised, worried, sad, stubborn, excited, silly, scared, angry and annoyed. This wonderfully illustrated feelings chart is very useful for children who struggle to communicate their feelings or for children with limited communication skills. Learning to connect with and control emotions improves performance at school and at home. Measures 17 x 22 inches. Laminated. Made in the USA. Manufactured using 100 pound cover gloss paper. Features easy-to-read, stylistic Sans-Serif font and crisp graphics.
- Feelings chart is a great way to help teach kids how to connect with and control their emotions
- Useful for children with limited communication skills
- Perfect for pre-school and elementary classrooms and school counselors
- Vivid colors and high quality (100#) paper. Laminated with 3 mil thick laminate with edge protected corners to ensure durability.
- Measures 17 x 22 in. Made in the USA