25 Pack - Losing a Loved One Kid's Coloring & Activity Books
The stress and sorrow of losing a loved one is never easy -- especially for children. The new Losing A Loved One coloring book helps them to understand what has happened and that it is OK to be sad. With lessons throughout, this book has 16 pages of coloring and activities. Recommended for children ages 3 and up.
Don't Forget the Crayons!
Make it Easy -- Make it a Fun Pack: any coloring book or activity pad conveniently packaged with a 4-pack of crayons in a sealed poly bag. No assembly required.
- Ideal giveaway item for funeral homes, mortuaries, churches and more.
- Each book contains a collection of 16 fun-filled coloring sheets (8, two-sided pages) and activities
- Recommended for children ages 3 and up.
- Book size is 8 x 10.5 inches. Made in USA.
- A great value at just 75 cents per coloring book.
- Order 250 or more and you can add custom text such as your address, phone number, or website URL to the front cover. Click here for details.
We ship these USA-made products within 1-2 days of receipt of your order from our warehouse in either Pennsylvania or Ohio.