The stress and sorrow of losing a loved one is never easy -- especially for children. The new Losing A Loved One coloring book helps them to understand what has happened and that it is OK to be sad. With lessons throughout, this book has 16 pages of coloring and activities. Recommended for children ages 3 and up.
Don't Forget the Crayons!
Make it Easy -- Make it a Fun Pack: any coloring book or activity pad conveniently packaged with a 4-pack of crayons in a sealed poly bag. No assembly required.
- Ideal giveaway item for funeral homes, mortuaries, churches and more.
- Each book contains a collection of 16 fun-filled coloring sheets and activities
- Recommended for children ages 3 and up.
- Book size is 8 x 10.5 inches. Made in USA.
- A great value at just 75 cents per coloring book.