Managing Blood Pressure Laminated Card w/ Magnet & Marker - 5.25x8.5 (Min Qty 100)
- Your patients will appreciate this quick reference card that tells 7 ways to manage high blood pressure. It has a chart which shows the ranges for high blood pressure, pre-hypertension, normal blood pressure and low blood pressure. It also has a handy area for important phone numbers.
- Comes with a write-on/wipe-off erasable pen, Velcro® pen holder, self-stick tape and magnets all enclosed in a clear cellophane package.
- Perfect giveaway for hospitals, insurance agents, doctors, urgent care centers, health care organizations, senior caregivers, and more.
Want different colors to go with your branding? We will do that too at no extra charge!
- What happens after I place my order? After you submit your order, within two working days, we'll email you a proof for your review and approval. Once you approve the proof (we won't go to print until we get your approval), we'll send your order to production. Production takes about 8 working days; add another 2-4 days for shipping.
- Normal Production Time: 8 working days after proof is approved by customer
- Product Size: 5.25 in. x 8.5 in.
- Weight: 6.4 lbs per 100 packages
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Additional Information: Price includes a write-on/wipe-off erasable pen, Velcro® pen holder, self-stick tape and magnets all enclosed in a clear cellophane package. We'll create up to 3 proofs. After 3 proofs, there will be a charge of $50 for each additional change.
Delivery Time - Custom Products
This is a custom product. We typically are able to ship within 7-10 business days after receiving your imprint or customization information - see below. If you have a more urgent need, please let us know - we may be able to accommodate an earlier date.