Math teachers rejoice with a set of our 2 most popular math posters - Order of Operations and Math Keywords! Order of Operations:
This educational poster is the perfect resource for students learning how to simplify and solve equations. It's great for elementary students just starting out and for middle school students who could use a reference. This handy chart includes the acronym PEMDAS (Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally), to help kids remember the correct order of operations: Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication and Division, Addition and Subtraction. Math Keywords:
This educational poster is the perfect educational resource for students learning how to tackle word problems. It's great for elementary students just starting out and for middle school students who could use a reference. This handy chart includes keywords for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and greater than/less than word problems. More than your average wall decoration, these colorful middle school math posters will help your students learn foundational math principles they will use their entire lives. Manufactured using 100 pound cover gloss paper. Features easy-to-read, stylistic Sans-Serif font and crisp graphics. Laminated with 3 mil thick laminate with edge protected corners to ensure durability.
- Order of Operations educational poster teaches common math “keywords” that can help students solve word problems
- Math Keywords educational poster teaches correct order of operations to help students simplify and solve equations
- Perfect, colorful classroom decoration for elementary and middle school
- 100# cover gloss paper. Laminated with 3 mil thick laminate with edge protected corners to ensure durability.
- Measures 17 x 22 in. Made in the USA