Traffic Safety Awareness - Coloring & Activity Books in Bulk (250+) - Add Your Imprint
Just because a child isn't old enough to drive, doesn't mean they shouldn't be aware of traffic safety. Looking both ways before crossing the street, and waiting for a green light are simple, easy to understand traffic rules. This 16-page coloring book is filled with educational and engaging activities that teach children the importance of traffic safety, as well as ways kids can stay safe near and on the road.
- Use: Ideal for police and sheriff educational programs.
- Ages: Recommended for children ages 3 and up.
- Product: Minimum of 250 personalized coloring books per order. Each book has 16 pages of coloring and games. Book size is 8 x 10.5 inches. Made in the USA.
- Personalization: Customize with up to 4 lines of text such as company name, address, phone and website.
- Imprint Area Size: 7" X 1.75"
- Proof: We will email you a proof for your review in about 2 days after you complete your purchase.
- Production Time: 7 working days
- Additional Information: Price includes a one color imprint in standard imprint color (Black, PMS 186 Red, PMS 286 Blue or PMS 355 Green)
*We are not able to accept cancellations or changes to orders once they are approved and sent into production. Personalized items cannot be accepted for return, unless there is a manufacturing error or product defect.
Don't Forget the Crayons! Make it Easy -- Make it a Fun Pack: any coloring book or activity pad conveniently packaged with a 4-pack of crayons in a sealed poly bag. No assembly required.
We ship these products within 1-2 days of receipt of your order from our warehouse in either Pennsylvania or Ohio.