25 Pack - A Trip to The Pharmacy Kid's Educational Coloring & Activity Books
Getting sick and having to take medicine is no fun for anyone, let alone a child. Teach your child about the importance of medications, and how prescriptions work with A Trip to the Pharmacy Coloring and Activity Book. The book features 16 pages of coloring fun. Recommended for kids ages 3 and up. An ideal product for schools, grocery stores, pharmacies, and doctors.
Don't Forget the Crayons!
Make it Easy -- Make it a Fun Pack: any coloring book or activity pad conveniently packaged with a 4-pack of crayons in a sealed poly bag. No assembly required.
- Teach children about the importance of medications, and how prescriptions work
- Each book contains a collection of 16 fun-filled coloring sheets (8, two-sided pages) and activities
- Books measure 8 x 10.5 inches.
- Made in USA.
- Great value at just 75 cents per coloring book!
- Order 250 or more and you can add custom text such as your address, phone number, or website URL to the front cover. Click here for details.
We ship these USA-made products within 1-2 days of receipt of your order from our warehouse in either Pennsylvania or Ohio.