Kids Anger Control Strategies -Behavior Management Chart - 8.5" x 11" w/ Magnets
Help kids handle their anger in healthier ways with our new 6 Things to Try When I'm Angry laminated card with magnets.
When a child melts down and becomes aggressive, he or she can pose a serious risk to himself and others, including caregivers, parents and siblings. Learning to connect with and control emotions improves performance at school and at home. This magnetic chart is a useful tool in teaching children anger management strategies.
Colorful and easy to read, this kids behavioral chart lists 6 cool down strategies for children when they're mad.
- EDUCATIONAL CHART is a great way to teach kids anger management strategies
- A MUST HAVE - Ideal for home use, preschool and elementary classrooms and school counselors. Perfect for a calm down corner!
- WONDERFUL ILLUSTRATIONS makes it engaging for kids
- DURABLE - Sturdy laminated cards have 4 magnets on the backside and attach to any magnetic surface
- SIZE - Measures 8.5 x 11 inches
- MADE in the USA
Looking for something larger? Check out our 6 Things to Try When I'm Angry Poster: