- When to Seek Emergency Care section - with a list of conditions for when to seek emergency veterinarian care for dogs and cats.
- Poison Control for Dogs and Cats section - lists the top common foods and indoor plants that are dangerous to dogs and cats as well as common people food and houseplants that are safe (in moderation!) for your furry friends.
- Emergency Information section - for you to fill in your veterinarians names and numbers. Use a dry erase marker so you can update the information if needed.
- The number for the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center.
- The back side has Red Cross CPR instructions for dogs and cats.
- There are 4 magnets on the back side - one in each corner so the magnet easily attaches to refrigerators, filing cabinets, vending machines, and other magnetic surfaces.
High quality laminated finish. Measures 8 1/2 inches x 11 inches.
The Pet Safety refrigerator magnet is an ideal and handy reference for any pet owner!
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked