Stop viruses from spreading and keep your students and workers healthy.
This educational and potentially life saving poster lists the eight ways on how to stop viruses from spreading: clean your hands frequently, avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands, get appropriate vaccines, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow, stay home when ill except to get medical care, avoid close contact such as hugging, kissing, or shaking hands, clean and disinfect all high-touch surfaces every day, and don't share personal items. It also explains the five steps for proper hand washing technique as advised by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) - wet, lather, scrub, rinse, dry.
Perfect poster for the workplace, schools, churches, or anywhere you need to keep people safe.
Measures 12 inches x 18 inches. Manufactured using 100 pound cover gloss paper. Features easy-to-read, stylistic Sans-Serif font and crisp, colorful graphics. Laminated with 3 mil thick laminate with edge protected corners to ensure durability. Made in the USA.
- PREVENTION AND AWARENESS - Help spread important information on how to stop viruses from spreading with this easy-to-read safety poster
- ENCOURAGE healthy behavior and hygienic habits among students, employees, and the general public
- A MUST HAVE for the workplace, schools, churches, or anywhere you want to keep people healthy and safe
- EXCELLENT QUALITY & DURABLE - Printed on 100# cover gloss paper. Laminated with 3 mil thick laminate with edge protected corners to ensure durability
- IDEAL SIZE - Measures 12 x 18 inches.
- Made in the USA
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked